Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Birthday

Hey gang!
So I figured I would wait and hit you all with something cool for my next blog. I understand my birthday isn't for another month, but hey you don't always get to see your favorite band on that day so I had to settle for a little early. Jess and I went and saw Incubus live in Dallas. The rain postponed the show by about an hour, but because the hassle they Pavilion let us sit in reserved seating instead of the grass. Here are a few clips of the show, sorry no pictures.
The show was pretty awesome minus the lack of sleep he are having and suffering from today, but it was totally worth it.

I have to say a big thank you to my wife that bought the tickets and stood next to me and sang the words as loud as she could. Jess is the best concert buddy anyone could ever ask for. She was up late with me and we both battled rain, drunks, and lots of smoke (some cigarette), but most of all she put up with some people (and some songs) that get on her nerves and she did it for me. Thank you Dessi (Jess' new nickname)


Pardon Me (The Encore)
Talk Shows on Mute (Acoustic)
Are You In? (Jess' Favorite)


Incubus thank you for continuing the show even after some serious rain. You guys put on an amazing show that can bring people to tears, laughs, and brand memories in our hearts. Please keep up the hard work for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment