Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome To the Latte Love Cafe

Hello and welcome to the Latte Love Cafe. Although we are not a 'real' cafe we are a family. Jess and I got married exactly one month ago. And I gotta tell you its awesome. We are finally moved into our new home, which is what this blog is named after, because our home is designed to look like a coffee bar. This blog is going to keep you up to date with all of our activities, events, and just cool stuff that goes on in our lives and home. Here is a quick tour of our small apartment. I will be uploading a second one probably later today after it is all cleaned up and looking good.



-Ryan

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blog. The video worked really well to let me see the apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hollandaise! tomato garden!... can I come over?? Although, I'm not too sure about hollandaise in a blender but...
    I LOVE it!! Your coffee theme is super cute and it looks like a perfect apartment for you. Is that a fireplace in the corner?
    XOXO -Am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallandaise in a blender is amazing big sis! It keeps it from separating every time! And yes it is a working wood burning fire place, but we put candles in there since its summer. I took a picture of it last night that is going up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again! Apartment looks great.

    ReplyDelete