Saturday, July 9, 2011

China

So last night I posted something about what has been on my mind, and I don't know if any of you could tell, but, I kinda forced it out. My "Farmer Guy" post I was pumped, and I couldn't really wait to get home and blog about it. Well, I have some thing to say again. There is a place in this world, and let me tell you it is amazing. It is a place that is full of love, curiosity, laughter, and friends. Of course I don't really need to tell you. It is in the Title of the post! China is something that Jess and I have seriously been looking forward now to almost a whole year. In fact a year ago we were there! I am going to post some pictures up and you will see for yourself. But China is not just a place on a map, a destination, or the largest population of people on the planet. It is a living and breathing organism that has a field ready to be harvested. There are people in China that would do anything to know what I know. Now I am sounding conceded. If I were to take the love I have in my heart, and put it in their's. I wouldn't have to explain anything. Some people get this statement, while others don't. If your having a hard time email me. But none the less there is a vast group of college students that love to learn English, cook, eat, laugh, and most of all sing Hotel California (Calvin this is for you).


A few shout out...(because that went well last time)

Balita
Calvin
Kate
Ryan
Joel
Greg
Helen
Celeste
Wade
Dawn
Shawn
Thomas
Kattee


These people are full of joy and love. And that is why Jess and I will be going back. And in case you have been living on the moon the last 30 years here are a few pictures from our trip a year ago.





希望您能推测此。 直到下次…赖安。 或者,如果我们在中国我会签字作为没什么,但是,苹果计算机公司。


Haha good luck with that one...

1 comment: