Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"The Little's" Pizza

So going back in time from my "Pythetic Pyrex Moment" trying to get you all back up to date on current cafe events. Two weeks ago we had the privilege of having our first real non-family guest at our apartment. And it was non other "The Littles". Who is this you say...Do you really think I would leave you in the dark for more than a few sentences. Well I should but I love you too dang much! So "The Littles" is non other than Madison Camp. She is our close friend and our even closer friends daughter of  Scott and Gina Camp. We had a blast mainly involving in a serious game of Scattergories in which I lost, swimming, Shrek, and Pizza making. Not to brag but I think I am pretty good at that. Anyway here are a few pictures to show you two things. First I am not lying and we actually did the things I write about and second that "The Littles" really is Little. Seriously she is like 2 foot 12. :)

-Ryan


1 comment:

  1. She's a doll. I bet she wants to come over often. Love the green aprons.

    ReplyDelete